Founded in 1990, Apollo Global Management, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Apollo") is a leading global alternative investment manager with approximately $163 billion of total assets under management as of June 30, 2015. Apollo raises, invests and manages funds on behalf of some of the world's most prominent pension and endowment funds, as well as other institutional and individual investors.
Apollo has applied its value-oriented investment approach in private equity, credit and real estate to create value for its investors throughout economic cycles over its 25-year history.
Learn more about Apollo
Publicly traded funds managed by Apollo include:
- Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO)
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Inc. (NYSE: ARI)
- Apollo Investment Corp. (Nasdaq: AINV)
- AP Alternative Assets, L.P. (Euronext: AAA.EU)
- Apollo Residential Mortgage, Inc. (NYSE: AMTG)
- Apollo Senior Floating Rate Fund Inc. (NYSE: AFT)
- Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc. (NYSE: AIF)
The Apollo Advantage
Learn about The Apollo Advantage
About Apollo Find out more about the Apollo Advantage Click Here
Need More Information? We're here to help you Click Here