Apollo Senior Floating Rate Fund
Investing in Senior Secured Loans
The Apollo Senior Floating Rate Fund (NYSE: AFT) is a closed-end fund investing primarily in a portfolio of senior secured floating rate loans with the objective of current income and preservation of capital.
Highlights of the Apollo Senior Floating Rate Fund's investment strategy include:
- Floating rate senior secured loans offer a senior position in an issuer's capital structure and often have structural features that can provide protection against both deteriorating economic conditions and rising interest rates
- Designed to offer inflation protection in a rising interest rate environment
- Generally have low correlation to other investments
For more information about the Apollo Senior Floating Rate Fund, please refer to the current Fact Sheet and financial statements, which can be accessed by clicking on the links below.
AFT Fact Sheet October 2016
Apollo Funds 6-30-16 Semi-Annual Report
Apollo Funds 2015 Annual Report
How to Invest?
Apollo Senior Floating Rate Fund Inc. is a closed-end fund that trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AFT". Shares may be bought and sold through registered broker dealers such as your financial advisor. Shares of closed-end investment companies frequently trade at a discount to their net asset value, which may increase investors' risk of loss.
Who May Wish to Invest?
- Long-term investors seeking current income and preservation of capital.
- Fixed income investors seeking the potential for additional diversification through investment in a low duration fixed income portfolio.
- Investors who believe interest rates and inflation may rise in the future and want the benefits that floating rate fixed income investments may offer.
- Investors seeking access to the investment acumen of Apollo Credit Management, LLC and its affiliates.
Understand Before Investing: Investors should consider the Apollo Senior Floating Rate Fund's investment objective, strategies, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. The Apollo Senior Floating Rate Fund's prospectus contains this and other information about the fund, and should be read carefully before investing.
To obtain the most recent annual and semi-annual shareholder report for a closed-end fund contact your financial advisor or download a copy here when available.
*NAV is calculated by BNY Mellon Investment Servicing (US) Inc., the Fund’s administrator. Calculation of the Fund’s NAV may include portfolio securities that are “fair valued” using procedures adopted by the Fund’s board of directors instead of prices determined by the market. Using a fair value pricing methodology to value securities may result in a value that is different from a security’s most recent sale price and from the prices used by other investment companies to calculate their NAV. Determination of fair value is uncertain because it involves subjective judgments and estimates. There can be no assurance that the Fund’s valuation of a security will not differ from the amount that it realizes upon the sale of such security.
February 24, 2011
*As of December 09, 2016
About Apollo Find out more about the Apollo Advantage Click Here
Need More Information? We're here to help you Click Here