Apollo Tactical Income Fund
Investing in Senior Loans and High Yield Corporate Bonds
The Apollo Tactical Income Fund (NYSE: AIF) is designed to offer investors current income with the secondary objective of preservation of capital through a portfolio focusing on senior loans and high yield corporate bonds, tactically allocated based on absolute and relative value considerations.
Highlights of the Apollo Tactical Income Fund's investment strategy include:
- A blend of senior loans and high yield coporate bonds which offer duration lower than that of the overall junk bond market
- Tactical allocation between loans and bonds as market conditions change using Apollo's deep experience in credit analysis, security selection and active portfolio management
For more information about the Apollo Tactical Income Fund, please refer to the current fact sheet and financial statements which can be accessed by clicking on the links below.
AIF Fact Sheet June 2016
Apollo Funds 6-30-15 Semi-Annual Report
Apollo Funds 2015 Annual Report
How to Invest?
Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc. is a closed-end fund that trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AIF". Shares may be bought and sold through registered broker dealers such as your financial advisor. Shares of closed-end investment companies frequently trade at a discount to their net asset value, which may increase investors' risk of loss.
Who May Wish to Invest?
- Long-term investors seeking the potential for current income with preservation of capital as a secondary objective.
- Fixed income investors seeking the potential for additional diversification through investment in a fixed income portfolio with a duration lower than that of the overall "junk bond" market.
- Investors who believe interest rates and inflation may rise in the future and want the benefits of a portfolio that can shift its allocation between fixed rate and floating rate credit investments over time.
- Investors seeking access to the investment acumen of Apollo Credit Management, LLC and its affiliates.
Understand Before Investing: Investors should consider the Apollo Tactical Income Fund's investment objective, strategies, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. The Apollo Tactical Income Fund's prospectus contains this and other information about the fund, and should be read carefully before investing.
To obtain the most recent annual and semi-annual shareholder report for a closed-end fund contact your financial advisor or download a copy here when available.
*NAV is calculated by BNY Mellon Investment Servicing (US) Inc., the Fund’s administrator. Calculation of the Fund’s NAV may include portfolio securities that are “fair valued” using procedures adopted by the Fund’s board of directors instead of prices determined by the market. Using a fair value pricing methodology to value securities may result in a value that is different from a security’s most recent sale price and from the prices used by other investment companies to calculate their NAV. Determination of fair value is uncertain because it involves subjective judgments and estimates. There can be no assurance that the Fund’s valuation of a security will not differ from the amount that it realizes upon the sale of such security.
February 26, 2013
*As of July 29, 2016
About Apollo Find out more about the Apollo Advantage Click Here
Need More Information? We're here to help you Click Here