Apollo Tactical Income Fund
Investing in Senior Loans and High Yield Corporate Bonds
The Apollo Tactical Income Fund (NYSE: AIF) is designed to offer investors current income with the secondary objective of preservation of capital through a portfolio focusing on senior loans and high yield corporate bonds, tactically allocated based on absolute and relative value considerations.
Highlights of the Apollo Tactical Income Fund's investment strategy include:
- A blend of senior loans and high yield coporate bonds which offer duration lower than that of the overall junk bond market
- Tactical allocation between loans and bonds as market conditions change using Apollo's deep experience in credit analysis, security selection and active portfolio management
For more information about the Apollo Tactical Income Fund, please refer to the current fact sheet and financial statements which can be accessed by clicking on the links below.
AIF Fact Sheet January 2014
Apollo Funds - 2013 Annual Report
How to Invest?
Apollo Tactical Income Fund Inc. is a closed-end fund that trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AIF". Shares may be bought and sold through registered broker dealers such as your financial advisor. Shares of closed-end investment companies frequently trade at a discount to their net asset value, which may increase investors' risk of loss.
Who May Wish to Invest?
- Long-term investors seeking the potential for current income with preservation of capital as a secondary objective.
- Fixed income investors seeking the potential for additional diversification through investment in a fixed income portfolio with a duration lower than that of the overall "junk bond" market.
- Investors who believe interest rates and inflation may rise in the future and want the benefits of a portfolio that can shift its allocation between fixed rate and floating rate credit investments over time.
- Investors seeking access to the investment acumen of Apollo Credit Management, LLC and its affiliates.
Understand Before Investing: Investors should consider the Apollo Tactical Income Fund's investment objective, strategies, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. The Apollo Tactical Income Fund's prospectus contains this and other information about the fund, and should be read carefully before investing.
To obtain the most recent annual and semi-annual shareholder report for a closed-end fund contact your financial advisor or download a copy here when available.
February 26, 2013
*As of March 11, 2014
About Apollo Find out more about the Apollo Advantage Click Here
Need More Information? We're here to help you Click Here